Skip to content
Weight Loss ManagementDr. Arem2018-06-27T14:39:38-05:00
Weight Loss Management
- Have you been gaining weight or have you had difficulty losing weight despite dieting?
- Your weight problem could be related to a hormonal imbalance such as a thyroid disorder or other endocrine impairments.
- You may be suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, or you could be going through the hormonal transition or have become menopausal.
- You may have other reasons for weight loss resistance.
- At the Texas Thyroid Institute, we search for potential factors that could have contributed to your weight gain or making you unable to lose the weight that you have gained.
- Through meticulous testing we may identify hormonal dysfunctions or food sensitivities and fix them for you.
- If you have become overweight, regardless of the reason of the weight gain, you are certainly suffering from a multi-hormonal disorder which is the consequence of the weight gain (i.e. insulin resistance, leptin resistance and other malfunctions of the wide range of hormones that regulate your energy balance and your weight.
- We can help you fix that. You will be given dietary guidelines according to the Thyroid Solution Diet, designed by Ridha Arem M.D. in order to help you reverse these hormone malfunctions for optimal weight loss. Dr. Aremâs program is designed for successful weight loss and optimal overall health.