- Are you Premenopausal or have you become menopausal?
- Are you struggling with the following annoying and disturbing symptoms?
- hot flashes
- mood swings
- night sweats
- insomnia and sleep disturbances
- low libido
- a trend of weight gain and shifts of fat to your belly?
- Your estrogen/testosterone/DHEA balance may be out of whack. To improve your quality of life, you need a treatment regimen that suits you as a person rather than a standard stereotypic form of hormonal replacement therapy prescribed to anyone.
- If so, you may benefit from a well-balanced hormonal replacement therapy regimen.
AT THE TEXAS THYROID INSTITUTE:
We will individualize your hormonal treatment needs based on your symptoms and hormone levels. We use bioidentical hormones (the same hormone molecules that your body naturally produces) in the right form.
We prescribe both a pharmaceutical form of bioidentical hormones or compounded forms of bioidentical hormone depending on your individual needs.
If you have a weight issue or weight loss resistance, hormonal replacement therapy even in its best form may not be enough. Along with the right hormone treatment, you will receive dietary counseling to fight the weight.