FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Daily Recommended Intake: 3 capsules right after breakfast
What is ThyroLife Optima?
ThyroLife Optima is a comprehensive mix of 32 carefully chosen natural ingredients, which include vitamins, antioxidants, and essential minerals for thyroid and immune system support. It boosts the immune system, promotes optimal metabolism function, and assists in preserving the health of your thyroid. It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Promotes the production of the correct amount of thyroid hormone, while making it work more efficiently, leading to proper weight control and a feeling of wellbeing.
- Helps support the immune system with rich antioxidants that get rid of accumulating free radicals (crucial for Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and Graves’ disease).
- Helps boost your metabolism for successful weight loss.
- Helps with cardiovascular and brain health.
- Helps fight against low mood and anxiety.
- Thyrolife Optima contains the most bioavailable form of Folate (Quatrefolic), ideal for anyone with MTHFR gene mutations.
- Unlike most over-the-counter multivitamin/antioxidant supplements, ThyroLife Optima does not contain any ingredients that interfere with thyroid hormone absorption.
- Thyrolife Optima does not contain any calcium or iron. You need to take these minerals separately, and in the amounts recommended by your physician.
- Thyrolife Optima is a gluten-free supplement, which is important as gluten sensitivity is quite common among thyroid patients. Indeed, by agitating the immune system through inflammation, gluten can promote fatigue and lack of well-being.
- One serving of Thyrolife Optima (3 capsules) contains 1,000 units of Vitamin D3 to help keep your Vitamin D levels in an optimal range. If 1,000 units of vitamin D3 is not enough to maintain normal Vitamin D levels, then you should consider taking Liquid Vitamin D3.
Composition – for 3 capsules (daily recommended intake)
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and Magnesium Ascorbate) 202 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (from D alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 202 IU
- Vitamin K2 40 mcg
- Thiamin (as Thiamine HCL) 12.5 mg
- Riboflavin 12.5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacin and Niacinamide) 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg
- Folate (as Quatrefolic®, (6S)-5-Methyltetra-hydrofolic acid, Glucosamine Salt 54%)) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Pantothenic acid 6 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 140 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide and Magnesium Ascorbate) 150 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 125 mcg
- Copper (as Copper amino acid chelate) 200mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese sulfate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium amino acid chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum amino acid chelate) 40 mcg
- Taurine 100 mg
- Spirulina 100 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Ext. 100 mg
- Curcuma Longa (Std. 95% Curcuminoids) 60mg
- Quercetin 40 mg
- L-Glutathione 40 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 40 mg
- Inositol 40 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 20 mg
- Lycopene 2 mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Krebs) 25 mcg
Other Ingredients: OrganiFlow® (Organic Brown Rice Concentrate), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Note: Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662.