PROTEIN BOOST DIET QUICK TIPS:
- Consume 1,200 to 1,500 calories daily during the initial weight-loss phase (less if needed).
- Only eat approved fruits at the end of breakfast or lunch, but never around dinner time, because early-meal spiking glucose levels increase appetite.
- Learn to eyeball proper portion sizes by using designated food category units (Protein, Vegetables, Legumes/Whole Grain/Fruit, and Fat) to create meals with the optimal nutrition profile.
- Do not eat anything at least three hours prior to bedtime.
- Avoid sugars (other than approved fruit), processed foods, and saturated fats. Enjoy limited quantities of “good” fats like olive oil, avocados, and nuts.
THE THYRO LIFE PROTEIN BOOST DIET EASY PLAN FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
The Protein Boost Diet Easy Plan provides a structured on the go plan using the Thyro Life Protein Boost Diet Protein Shake as a meal substitute for breakfast and lunch, according to caloric recommendations of the Thyro Life Protein Boost Diet weight loss phase, which is about 1,200 to 1,500 calories daily. This easy plan is designed to make the weight loss phase easy and convenient for those with busy day to day schedules.
Breakfast (240 calories):
3 scoops of the Protein Shake
Lunch (420 calories):
7 scoops of the Protein Shake
Mid-afternoon Snack (80 calories):
1 scoop of the Protein Shake
Regular Thyro Life Protein Boost Diet Dinner (500 to 600 calories):
Protein + vegetables, good fat, and occasionally small amounts of quinoa, lentils, or beans. Avoid grains.